Atheists and sex
Twelve sexual commandments of the revolutionary proletariat
Brochure “Revolution and youth”, in the Communist University. Sverdlov, 1924
1. Should not be too early development of sexual life among the proletariat.
2. Imperative to sexual abstinence before marriage, and marriage only in a state of complete social and biological maturity (20-25 years).
3. Sexual relations – only as final end of deep all-round liking and attachment to object sexual love.
4. Sexual intercourse should be only final link in the chain of the deep and difficult experiences connecting at the moment loving.
5. Sexual intercourse should not repeat often.
6. It is not necessary to change sexual object. Less sexual diversity.
7. Love should be monogamous, monodirectional (one wife, one husband).
8. At any sexual intercourse always it is necessary to remember about the possibility of the birth of the child in General to remember posterity.
9. Sexual selection should be based on the line of a class revolutionary-proletarian expediency. In a love relationship should not be made elements of flirtation, courting, a coquetry and other methods of specially sexual conquest.
10. Should not be jealous.
11. Should not be sexual perversions.
12. Class, in the interests of revolutionary expediency, has the right to interfere in the sex lives of their followers: sex all must obey the class, does the latter not interfering, in all its serving.